Holly Kaiser-Hines

Thursday, December 21, 2006






Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! We spent our Thanksgiving with close friends. It was fun, it ended with a Karaoke night that was hilarious. It still cannot beat G'ma Reeses house with the big long table and all that homemade food. I miss those days. Congratulations toDevon this year in football he was the MVP and Hard Nose(hardest hitter). This was a big deal for him and he played with his heart and body all year. I have learned a thing or two about football along the way. He has had a successful school year so far which has been great for me(and for him) . It is cold here in Carpinteria (for me atleast) 32 degrees the other morning. The only heat we can use is the small space heater because the wall heaters are scary. They are quite old and look dangerous. I feel like I am in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory because Devon ends up in bed with me. I am not as old as the grandparents but feel slightly squished with some cold feet on me. Reminders of when a certain sister used to kick me all night long. One day I took revenge and she still talks about it. I also remember a certain bunch of kids that ended up in bed with me. Mind you it was a twin size so we were kinda squished. I now look back at that with fondness. Devon really has never had that experience. Devon sang and played his saxophone in the winter concert this year. He wore the suit that my mother sent him. Thanks mom! It was his idea. He looked quite dashing I must say.

4 Comments:

  • At 10:33 AM, Blogger Margo said…

    Holly Devon I love you. I really miss you a lot. I wish I see you again sometime. I love you very much. Love, Thomas Love Devon

     
  • At 12:08 PM, Blogger Margo said…

    this is old. i need new pictures:)

     
  • At 10:45 AM, Blogger Margo said…

    Where is a new post??? This is my second request :)

     
  • At 6:30 PM, Blogger Margo said…

    Um, it's been over a year now.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home