Holly Kaiser-Hines

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Foot Ball Continues

No pictures today. Just an update. Devon had a football game this weekend. He got tackled by more than 2 people and laid on the ground for awhile. It scared the mom. But he is fine now. Bruised ribs are the diagnosis. Being the inexperienced football mom I announced loud enough for everyone to hear that I couldn't remember his number. Everyone thought that was funny. I also cheered at the wrong times. Hey! what is wrong with baseball? I get that one. So as the football turns hopefully I will get it sometime soon. We also bought a Karaoke machine. That has been one of our latest hobbies to do. Devon loves to use that. He likes to sing Elvis and the Beach Boys. I am trying to keep it clean. No hanky panky songs for him.

5 Comments:

  • At 3:57 PM, Blogger Margo said…

    Karoake? When can we come visit??? thomas has taken a liking to Elvis, so maybe he'll be ready to sing by christmas. and maybe jon can give you a football lesson when we are there too. he watches enough, it shouldn't be a problem.

    we miss you and devon. and hope that his mother isn't making a spectacle of herself in the stands on a regular basis:)

     
  • At 3:58 PM, Blogger Margo said…

    and i know i spelled some words wrong, but i can't figure out how to change them now that i've pushed the publish button.

     
  • At 9:52 AM, Blogger Ammieloris said…

    Fun fun! Sounds like you are keeping busy! I'm afraid to admit that I would be a much worse spectator than you are--I know very little about any sports, but definitely prefer watching baseball to football. But I have to say that Devon looks pretty cool in that picture!

     
  • At 7:35 AM, Blogger reesespiecesfam said…

    I just saw devon's picture on the clarkefamblog. wow he's gotten big!!! I'll be bringing the kids out in July. My brothers getting married! Hope to see you then, Aunt Darcy

     
  • At 8:17 AM, Blogger Martha said…

    Holly and Devon, I hope you check this out. I made a start at a blog for Spencer and I. You can find it at rnmutts.blogspot.com. Love you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home