Holly Kaiser-Hines

Tuesday, March 07, 2006


Devon got a haircut. Lately he has been going for the grungy kid look. He did a whoops and had to cut his locks. I think he looks pretty handsome and now I will know for sure if he has bugs in his hair. I was beginning to wonder??????? Baseball practice has started. So far it looks like Devon will be pitching. This is huge for him. Last year he was the youngest on the team and didn't get to play in the infield often. This year its looking good.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:32 PM, Blogger Martha said…

    Devon, Grandma LOVES your hair cut! Now you and Spencer look alike! He just got his green stripe belt last night. Uncle Charles is a red belt and he will be testing for black soon. Love you, Grandma

     
  • At 5:52 AM, Blogger reesespiecesfam said…

    nice haircut

     

Post a Comment

<< Home